Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Harder Better Faster Stronger

*A long long post with many photos and videos*

I am back!

How's the new blog design? I just wanted to change the blog title picture when I realized that now Blogger makes designing and customizing your own blog template much easier.

The new title photo was inspired by one of the 2 Japan-only limited edition Jubeat Knit E-amusement pass to be won from Konami. Took that photo this evening at Bugis and "blue-ed' it.


Knit is yellow themed thus the yellow grids but I don't know what's with the mustache design one. Maybe cause Knit will have a male announcer instead?


Albida! Knit will be out in end July. 2 more weeks!

Anyway lot of things happened during the past 1.5+ months. Results was kinda of cui as expected. Went for a few rec list meetings, not exactly a nice experience as you really have to make evaluations of your friends' contributions/abilities. Tsk.

My 22nd Birthday! Erm didn't really have any big celebrations. On that day went K-Box with Qi En, Winfred, Han Yuan and Gabriel. Winfred came late with a surprise Doraemon Polar Cake after which we went dinner at Bishan and met Auntie Lucy! She sang me a birthday song lor. Lol.




So embarrassing!


A bigger Doraemon Polar cake from my parents.

The rest of the holidays was spent slacking around, occasionally go for some 1 or 2 days jobs like temp carpark surveyor and open house helper.

Got myself some birthday prezzies throughout the month. If you notice Ipod Touch is no longer on my wishlist cause I got myself a 8gb one!

I also bought a Superheadz Wide Angle lomo. Got the Black Slim Devil from Action City at around $59?

I have yet to "开光" it. Maybe this coming Sun when we go celebrate Sheng Chao's belated birthday bah.

Got a new bag as well from Slurplife. A mini messenger bag that can actually fit in my 750ml water bottle and other stuffs. Think it will be very useful during the upcoming FOC.


Oh mine is this red and blue one.


As mentioned in the last post, I am going to train up more. Signed up passion card just to get the gym pass at the nearby TheSerangoon CC's gym. I like it being small and wulu since it means it is never crowded with hardcore gym rats compared to like Hougang or Bishan gyms.

Oh well, it seems like I got "bigger", especially the belly. Haha. All thanks to my ever unhealthy diets and habits. Haha. Ippt was bleh~ Going for RT every Thurs and Sun starting this week. Time to train up more!

FOC is coming soon in Aug! Currently helping out Gabriel with Monster Hunt aka Fright Night. Going to do some props and costume shopping as well as preparing the ghosts actors. This time round it's going to be even scarier since it clashes with the 7th month~~~

Oh I got my marketing specialization and did my course registration liao. Aiming to take some electives like communication studies which I think is rather interesting. Might help in future marketing related projects.

1.5+ months left to yr2. Time to really concentrate on studies and "cheer up" my poor grades.

No comments: